
Thanks to our beloved readers and well-wishers, the last poll conducted showed Literary Society who's the boss here, with the newest in the race FNT bagging the top spot by a huge margin (104-6 as of now). Literary Society finally has something to fightback with, the much awaited Avant Garde has finally arrived, unlike its contemporary (Thapar n I) which hasn't been published since the last two semesters!
Delighted with the work, some of the Avant Garde team members decided to skip their quizzes and evaluations for this grand occasion. Looks like now they have something to punch above their weight. We decided to get in touch with one of the senior members of the team, Mr. Khanna and made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
FNT: The magazine was supposed to arrive on Acumen, right?
K: The magazines have been ready since over two months, but because of their large size and weight (just like mine), they couldn't be transported to Patiala. We couldn't strike a deal with any transporter. If it wasn't for FedEx we would've failed; we had even decided to cancel the magazine cause of the weight but then FedEx rescued us. They arrived at dawn in an A300 and it was so big, I even have a picture with it...

FNT: Err... Okay, we get it! So when do we get to see this masterpiece?
K: First of all, I'm pissed at you guys. I shouldn't even be giving this interview to you guys, but then I'm so happy... And you can have the magazine right now, I have one specially for your amazing team. Wait a second I'll just sign it and hand it over...
FNT: Your signature? What do you think you are? Ruskin Bond?
K: Na, but we have an exclusive interview by Mr. Ruskin Bond himself on page 38, and that is a must read just like my article, Being Human targeted at all you X-Men.
(Interesting. This guy writes for Avant Garde! The reason why they're losing 6-104 in the popularity race is now pretty clear.)
FNT: So whats special about this years' Avant Garde?
K: I got a chance to write which is probably the farthest I'll go at writing so it means a lot to mean, I've ordered over two dozen copies for my friends and family. I'm gonna FedEx them too.
FNT: We took a shot at you on our blog, you promised us you'd take us down, my sources tell me AG 2011 doesn't have any article on Faking News at Thapar. Is it true that you guys don't have what it takes to battle for dominance with the new kids in the block?
K: Umm... *scratches his head, looks up, eyeballs rolling up down left right, possibly scanning the surroundings while trying to figure out what the reporter is trying to say here*
(After waiting for over a minute)
FNT: Sir?
K: Who are the new kids in the block?
FNT: Err.. that's obviously us, Faking News at Thapar!
K:<censored>
*walks away furiously*
That is all we could get out of him. Meanwhile this is what we managed to get in a quick read. Check out Psychedelic Shadows (p. 17), The Rageholic (p. 20), Fusion Confusion (p. 29), Unconventional Wisdom (p. 32), The Faisal I lost (p. 56) , Dr Strangelove - Move review (p. 74).
K: The magazines have been ready since over two months, but because of their large size and weight (just like mine), they couldn't be transported to Patiala. We couldn't strike a deal with any transporter. If it wasn't for FedEx we would've failed; we had even decided to cancel the magazine cause of the weight but then FedEx rescued us. They arrived at dawn in an A300 and it was so big, I even have a picture with it...

FNT: Err... Okay, we get it! So when do we get to see this masterpiece?
K: First of all, I'm pissed at you guys. I shouldn't even be giving this interview to you guys, but then I'm so happy... And you can have the magazine right now, I have one specially for your amazing team. Wait a second I'll just sign it and hand it over...
FNT: Your signature? What do you think you are? Ruskin Bond?
K: Na, but we have an exclusive interview by Mr. Ruskin Bond himself on page 38, and that is a must read just like my article, Being Human targeted at all you X-Men.
(Interesting. This guy writes for Avant Garde! The reason why they're losing 6-104 in the popularity race is now pretty clear.)
FNT: So whats special about this years' Avant Garde?
K: I got a chance to write which is probably the farthest I'll go at writing so it means a lot to mean, I've ordered over two dozen copies for my friends and family. I'm gonna FedEx them too.
FNT: We took a shot at you on our blog, you promised us you'd take us down, my sources tell me AG 2011 doesn't have any article on Faking News at Thapar. Is it true that you guys don't have what it takes to battle for dominance with the new kids in the block?
K: Umm... *scratches his head, looks up, eyeballs rolling up down left right, possibly scanning the surroundings while trying to figure out what the reporter is trying to say here*
(After waiting for over a minute)
FNT: Sir?
K: Who are the new kids in the block?
FNT: Err.. that's obviously us, Faking News at Thapar!
K:<censored>
*walks away furiously*
That is all we could get out of him. Meanwhile this is what we managed to get in a quick read. Check out Psychedelic Shadows (p. 17), The Rageholic (p. 20), Fusion Confusion (p. 29), Unconventional Wisdom (p. 32), The Faisal I lost (p. 56) , Dr Strangelove - Move review (p. 74).
hmmm.....
ReplyDelete